Thursday, October 19, 2017

Coping with Life


It Is Written, and my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Life is a gift from God, whether you believe it or not. The problem is that most people have their spiritual eyes closed. They see through very dark glasses.
If you look at your life compared to 90% of the people in this world, you are blessed. Think about these examples.
You probably look at the space between meals, in hours, some people look at it in days. You have good, nutritious food. Some people are lucky if they find food in a dumpster. If you get sick, you get medicine from a Dr., and you are well. Most people can't get the simplest medicine, and die from some illness that has the simplest cure. I think we get the idea.
I say all of this, because at one time, I was like that. I complained when I had it all. I didn't realize that I had an attitude of, God how can you do this to me? I didn't realize it was pride talking. I never considered that complaining about a blessing, was slapping God in the face,and telling Him that He did a lousy job with my life. It is because He loves us so much, that He doesn't strike us with lightning. Get right with God, and ask the Holy Spirit to show you, and renew your heart. That's what I did when I finally woke up. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment