Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Empty Space


It Is Written Psalm 51:10, create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Have you ever felt like there is a huge empty space in your heart? An empty space that you can't seem to fill? You are not alone.Do you ever wish you had a passion for Jesus and His Word, that you see other people have?When you hear others talk about how much they love Jesus, and how much He loves them, do you ever wish you could feel that too?
After asking the Holy Spirit why all of these things seem to describe me at times, I believe He explained it to my heart. It is quite simple. This is what I believe He put in my heart.
That empty space is a spiritual one. It can only be filled with Jesus. When we were saved, our spirit selves rejoice, and experience all of the joy, love, and passion for Jesus that cannot be measured or explained. It is still there, now and forever.
Simple fact of the matter is, our minds create the problem, when they are not fed regularly with the Word of God, or He is not number one in our lives. He may not be number one in our lives all of the time because we get sidetracked and go running off in another directions.
Know that your spirit self is righteous through Jesus, and your mind will follow, when the Lord Jesus is number one. You can get a good idea if the Lord is number one, when you spend more time with Him than you do with anything else. This doesn't necessarily mean reading the Bible for five hours straight. It can also mean thinking about Him for five or 10 seconds, a number of times during the day and trying to act like He expects us to act as His followers. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment