Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Word Is Life


It Is Written,2 Timothy 3:16, all Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness.
As most of us know, the Bible is the Word of God. The writers copied what the Holy Spirit told them. It is God's blueprint for salvation.
As most of us realize, there are two forms of life. There is spiritual life, and human life.
Life as most people know what it, is the here and now. The problem with here and now, it is dominated by satan. satan wants everyone to spend eternity with him. satan has no blueprint for getting to hell, because if most people knew it, they wouldn't follow it. Instead, he looks for weaknesses, and he exploits them. Doubt, fear, and all forms of deceit are among his favorite weapons.
The Word on the other hand, is totally opposite. When you know and follow the Word of God, it is always tougher,, and satan's way seems pleasurable.
The result of following God's Word, includes blessings of all kinds. Peace in your heart and mind, as well as a fulfilling life. The eventual outcome is eternity with God. His Word has all the answers for whoever will follow it. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment