Sunday, June 18, 2017

God Must Do It


It Is Written John 14:10, do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own authority; but the Father who dwells in me does the works.
You may be saying to yourself, that you cannot make God do anything. That is true, but that is not the whole story. If we look at the Word of God, we see some interesting things. Just a few verses and thoughts.
John 5:30 says, I can do nothing on my own, as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.
1 John 5:14, and this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
Matthew 18:19, again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my father in Heaven.
If you put all of the pieces together, you discover that the Father cannot go against His own words. In John 14:10 we find that the Father is in Jesus, and Jesus is in the Father.
When we were saved, the Father and the Holy Spirit came to live in us. When Jesus told the disciples to do what he did, and more, it carried on to all believers.
If you follow all of this to its logical conclusion, we are taking Jesus place on earth to do our fathers will, therefore the Father must follow His own words. First through Jesus and then through us. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment