Sunday, June 25, 2017

Let Go Already


It Is Written, Isaiah 41:10, fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Does that verse sound familiar? Do you believe it? Here are a few things to think about, before you reject the idea.
We have all heard about how we should forgive others. Besides being commanded by God, it is just common sense. If someone does you  some harm or insult, getting angry and not forgiving that person, means nothing to them. If you don't forgive and forget, it could eat you up, your whole life.
Now we come to decisions and problems. God wants us to put all of our cares on Him. His word says so. The sooner we give our cares to God, the sooner we can be free of them. He wants us to, and there is no limits to His offer.
Life is a journey, just like any trip. When you choose to take a lot of baggage, it creates many unforeseen problems. Traveling light is much easier, and far faster.
Unforgiveness, and cares or worries, is one heck of a lot of baggage. When you do it God's way, the trip is much more enjoyable.
How do you want to travel the journey called life? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment