Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Clock Is Running



It Is Written, Romans 6:23, for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
This may seem a strange title for a message, but it has great meaning.
People as a whole, are faced with pretty much the same situations in life. Some handle things one way, and some another. One of the toughest situation is when you face a serious problem, or even a crisis. You don't know where to turn, and you don't want to hear about God at that time. That puts you in a very large group. At one time I was a member.
The sad thing is, that is when God is the only answer. There are also people who are unhappy with their lives, maybe even suffering from depression. Their lives are falling apart, in one way or another.
Both groups don't know Jesus, and the joy that relationship provides. Even if someone doesn't get angry when Jesus is mentioned, they still hesitate to give their lives to Jesus and let Him handle everything. The common response is, maybe sometime.
Life is full of wake up calls. In your troubles, that are caused by satan, and poor choices, Jesus is still reaching out to you. No one knows when He is coming back, but He is coming. He could be coming to take his people back with Him, before your next breath. The clock really is running. Seek and you shall find. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment