Thursday, June 1, 2017

Jesus In The Boat


It Is Written, Matthew 8:24-26, and suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves, but He was asleep. Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying Lord save us! We are perishing! But He said to them, why are you fearful oh you of little faith? Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
We have all heard the story many times. To most of us it is unbelievable that His disciples were afraid, with Jesus in the boat.
If we apply this story to our lives today, we might find ourselves in a panic over some difficulty or other. We may not be in a storm with Jesus in the boat, but we may be in one of the storms of life.
It is pretty common to forget about everything God has given us, and the countless times He rescues us. Sometimes we don't even notice.
Well my friends, I pass on to you,  what the Holy Spirit put in my heart. I never thought about what I am about to tell you.
The undeniable truth is, Jesus is in each believer, the way He was in the boat. In may seem that He is asleep sometimes, but that doesn't matter.
Whether Jesus is asleep, or awake, we will make it through the worst storms, because He is always with us. No storm is too great to overcome Jesus so we, because of Him, cannot be overcome either. God bless you and your family. Praise Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment