Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Time To Decide


It Is Written, Proverbs 3:4-5, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Most of us go through life with problems facing us most of the time. We get over one, and up pops another. Some of these problems are the result of choices we make, and some just seem to happen.
We can go through life in a constant state of anger, depression, frustration, or relative peace and calm. Problems usually come up without warning and catch us off guard. That is usually when the trouble starts.
How we handle a problem, is a choice we have to make. We can control the problem, or the problem can control us. For instance, we are in a check out line that is long. It is hot and you are tired. The line seems to be standing still. You notice that the first person in line is holding things up because she has so many coupons.
Ask yourself this. If I get angry or get verbally abusive, will that solve the problem? More than likely, no. So choose to say to yourself, this is not worth being upset about, and ruining the day. Let it go.
If you are having trouble with problems, choose to give them to the number one problem solver, God Himself. Then just  relax your mind, and have peace. Sounds pretty simple I know, but it does work. It works because that is what God told us to do. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment