Thursday, December 29, 2016

God Does, We Receive


It Is Written, Hebrews 11:1, now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
It is very difficult for many Christians to accept the fact, that works do not earn blessings. They feel that they do not deserve blessings if they don't work for them. As a result, many are confused and unhappy.
Blessings in all their forms, are a gift from God. A gift is not earned, but given with love. It must be received from God to be a blessing. If we put restrictions on the gift, and do not receive it, we grieve God, the giver.Our gift to God, is praise, worship, gratefulness. We do these things verbally, in our hearts, and living according to His Word.
 To put it in simple terms. Do you require your children to work for everything you give them? Would you stop giving them if they didn't work, but were thankful, and pleased you by their behavior?
If we can give our children, unconditional love, and things that make them happy, how much more will our Father give us? We don't have to think about it, all we have to do is believe according to God's Word. If we really look at each day in our lives, we will notice blessings that we never realized before. Try it and see what I mean. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment