Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ignore The Noise


It Is Written, John 14:27, peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
As we all know, the world is full of noise. I am not talking about the clamor of everyday life, I am talking about events that create situations that can lead to sin, and that assault our faith.
Let me give a good example of what I am referring to. We have just come through 18 months of a major disgrace to our nation. I'm referring to the primaries and the election.
If you paid any attention to the politics involved, you no doubt noticed what amounted to absolute hatred all around. Dirt digging, extreme dirty tactics, rhetoric, and lies beyond measure, were the norm.
Both parties, as well as the media, were all involved. Nothing was beyond their reach, and there was no depth to which they would not descend to. When the election was over, some people marched, and some took up rioting. Violence in fact, and even death threats were and still are, a daily occurrence.
So why do I say all this? In the heat of the moment, it is pretty easy to get caught up in all of this, and forget we are suppose to be followers of Jesus, and not satan, who causes all of this turmoil. Realize that God allows what happens for His own reasons. We should pray every day for a good outcome, and a change in people's hearts. Pray and don't condemn. Judging belongs to the Creator. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment