Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Focus On Jesus, Not Problems


It Is Written, John 14:6, Jesus said to him ( Thomas ) , I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
One of the biggest problems we all face, is the fact that we all have problems. Is there a way to get rid of problems? No. Does that mean there will always be problems? Yes.
You may be wondering how a child of God can have problems during his life. The answer is simple, but it disappoints many, and angers some. Here it is anyway.
God allows problems in our lives, because problems help our faith to grow. God allows problems because He wants us to seek Him in all things. If we never had problems, most of us would never feel the need for God, or His love for us.
When we focus on Jesus for everything in our lives, we are victorious in everything we do. He loves us, and enjoys taking care of us. Our focus and dependence on Jesus, shows our love for Him.
Focus is a lot like words. Faith filled words produce blessings. Negative words produce failure. So we see that focus on Jesus produces blessings, and focus on worldly stuff, eventually produces heart ache and death.
What do you focus on? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment