Thursday, December 15, 2016

Ho Hum Attitude


It Is Written, Ephesians 2:8, for by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God.
Many of us go through life, without giving a thought to what comes after we die. Many believe that there is nothing after we die. Others believe there is a Heaven, but do not believe in hell.
Most of these thoughts come to people because they would rather have false happiness, than to face the truth. Listed below are the truths about common beliefs held by many.
If there is no Heaven or hell, why would Jesus suffer and die? For what purpose?
There is only one way to Heaven, that is through Jesus.
God does not send people to hell, they choose hell when they reject Jesus.
All the good works you do, no matter how many, will not earn salvation.
The Bible is God's instruction manual to us. It does not change, and will never change. You may try to change God's Word, to match the way we live in these days, but that will never change what God says. You could change the law of gravity to fit what you believe, but there will still be gravity. If that is true about gravity, how can you possibly change God's Word? God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment