Sunday, December 17, 2023

No Problems

1 Peter 5:6-7, And therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due time casting all your cares upon Him for He cares for you.

It may seem kind of a strange thing to tell someone about having no problems. The fact is a problem is what you make it. The Lord God Almighty foresaw what we would be going through so in His word we find the answer, and that is in the verse today.

Many times, in the past, I have used this verse. Every time I thought about 1 Peter, it made so much sense to me that I had to pass it on. The message in this verse is hard for most people to grasp and put into action. I know that to be true because at one time I struggled with it too.

Philippians 4: 6-7, Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

The fact is, when I cast my cares to our Lord, He never let me down. I never saw prayers answered so fast, and in a way that turned out so good. As a matter of fact, the Lord Jesus Christ is so faithful in taking care of every kind of situation, that I sometimes worry about taking Him for granted.

When you ask the Lord Jesus Christ to take your problem because you cannot do it yourself, thank Him and relax. Believe with all your heart and two things happen. You are praising the Lord Jesus with your faith, and your answer is coming.

Psalm 27: 14, Wait on the Lord; be of good, courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

This is not a game or magic. It is faith that the Lord Jesus Christ can and will do what we ask in His name. Trusting that He will do it is praising Him and will make it happen.

When you cast your cares because you believe, you will have peace beyond understanding. Don’t spend another day without the Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord! 

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins, and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. 

Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment