Tuesday, December 19, 2023

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Doing The Lord’s Will

Proverbs 16:3, commit your works to the Lord and your thoughts will be established.

Psalm 90:13 And let the beauty of the Lord Our God be upon us and establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands.

When a person is saved it is common to be so excited that they want to serve the Lord God Almighty. They usually think about preaching, working at a homeless shelter. and all kinds of things. I have a pretty good idea what I’m talking about because it happened to me.

Matthew 5:13-16, you are the light of the world, a city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden, nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand and it gives light to all who are in the house: let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven.

As great as it may sound serving the lord it is usually our ideas we pursue. Remember that our Creator had a plan for each of us before the Earth was even created. His goal is to give us a blessed life and eventually come back to Him for all eternity. When we are saved, we are entering a contract between God and us. We cannot hope to fulfill our end of the contract if we never listen to what God is telling us to do.

Colossians 3:17, and whatever you do in word or deed do all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Colossians 3:23, And whatever you do, do, it heartily as to the Lord and not to men.

The biggest job our Lord God Almighty has for us is to help other people find the Lord Jesus Christ. If you pray about what God wants you to do and you aren’t getting an answer concentrate on getting your family and relatives saved. Show them by your example.

James 2:17-18, Faith by itself if it does not have works is dead. But someone will say you have faith and I have works show me by your faith without your works and I will show you my faith by my works.

Keep this important fact in mind. The Lord God Almighty decides what each of us will do and when. In God’s eyes doing what He wants us to do with all our hearts is just as important as the highest job He calls someone to do.

Even if you are part of one person in your family finding the Lord Jesus Christ by your example, you are just as great as Billy Graham in God’s eyes.

One more thing. If we complain about our past or present, we are in fact telling the Lord God Almighty that He made a mistake when it comes to us. Put your life in God’s hands and do your best with whatever He gives you to do, and you will be blessed. Only God decides who, when, what, and where. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner. I know you suffered and died on the cross and rose again to wash away my sins and to save me. I acknowledge my sins and I Repent of those sins and ask you to come into my heart as my personal savior. I believe and I receive the gift of Salvation. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. Praise The Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment