Thursday, November 24, 2022

The Power Of The Blood Of Jesus

 

Hebrews 9:14, How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God.

If you read the last message, you are somewhat familiar with the meaning of the blood covenant. The blood of Jesus is a covenant between God and us through Jesus Christ .Christians have known about the Power of the Blood for as long as there are Christians.

A hundred or more years ago, they pleaded the Blood of Jesus over themselves, their families, and everything they owned or was precious to them. For a long time many in the church thought it was blasphemy, while others knew the true power of the Blood.

For years, I believed that if someone wiped up Jesus blood at the crufixion, that if they touched a sick person with that towel or rag, that person would be healed. At the time I had no idea just how true that was.

Since I was convinced that the Blood had immense power, I started reading all I could, about the Blood Of Jesus.  I was getting both sides of the issue. As I usually do, I asked the Holy Spirit to help me know the truth. I believe I have found out.

When we pray, we have been taught about the power of the name of Jesus when we ask something in that name. It seemed logical to me, that if Father God had so much love for His Son, that He would answer prayer, the Blood must have powerful meaning too.

It was when I found out the true meaning, and power of a blood covenant, that the old light bulb went on. If God has a Blood Covenant with us, that guarantees certain rights to us, and we have certain promises to Him, He cannot go back on His word, unless we do.  A covenant was unbreakable, without severe consequences, from the party who broke it.

Now follow me on this. If we pray to the Father, and plead the Blood of Jesus, in our prayer, there is no way Father God is going to dishonor the blood of His Son. Therefore, it stands to reason, that if we hold up our end, He will not, and cannot, ignore our prayers. So my conclusion was, as long as we keep our end of the covenant, and pray according to the Word, Father God will, and must answer our prayer.

Just tell Father God, that you are pleading the Blood of Jesus over what you are asking. One thing that my wife and I do, is tell Father God that we are washed in the blood of Jesus. According to what I read, satan is made totally powerless against the blood. You should plead the Blood over each one you love, every day.

1 John 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!!!!


Remember Jesus Loves you

Prayer of salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. I want to serve only You. 

Praise The Lord !!!! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment