Thursday, November 17, 2022

Eternity

Hebrews 9: 27, and as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.

Over the years I have known a good number of people who do not take the idea of an afterlife seriously. They act as if Heaven and hell do not exist, or If Heaven does exist, everyone is going there.

I do not know if they think they’re being cool, or they’re trying to be one of the crowd, or even if they are in denial. They either don’t know or don’t care about the consequences of their actions.

John 5:24, most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Romans 10: 13, For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I do not understand how so many people cannot accept the fact that eternity whatever they think it is, is only the blink of an eye, or a heartbeat away. It’s amazing to see so many people that cannot even acknowledge that possibility.

Is it possible so many people do not realize that eternity is forever? Ask yourself this question. If I drop dead a minute from now, where will I go?

Trusting in Jesus and salvation will get you to Heaven. Think about this, if that idea is wrong and nothing happens when you die. what did you lose? If, however you reject Jesus, and what the Bible says is true, your eternal home will be with satan and there is nothing you can do about it at that point. 

1 Corinthians 15: 52, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall all be changed.

So, you see my friends it’s all up to you. Don’t blame God if you end up where you don’t want to be. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment