Thursday, November 10, 2022

Relationship

Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with Me.

There are many people that think following Jesus is some kind of religion, and they want no part of that. The other side of the coin is, they believe everyone will go to Heaven, and that there are many roads to Heaven. Thinking that there are many ways to Heaven, or that you can work your way to Heaven, is a lie from satan that many unfortunately believe.

John 14:6, Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Ephesians 2: 8-9, for by Grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of Works, lest anyone should boast.

Romans 10: 9, that if you confess with your mouth to the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

What many people do not understand is that being a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ is a relationship, not a religion. There are no laws or rituals made up by men, the only laws are the ones that come from God Himself. The relationship is by the grace of God. Everything in the believer’s life is by the grace of God.

I don’t know about others but when I pray, I do not read prayers written by others. I talk to Father God from my heart.  Mostly I thank Him and I praise Him. It is that simple. If you want a relationship with our Lord, Just talk to Him, and tell Him what is on your heart. Read His Word in order to know when satan is lying to you. God bless you and your family . 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You.

Praise the Lord.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment