Tuesday, November 29, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Luke 12:16-21, Then He spoke a parable to them, saying; the ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, what shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops? So he said, I will do this: I will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. And I will say to my soul, soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry. But God said to him, fool! This night your soul will be required of you, then who’s will those things be which you have provided? So is he who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich for God.

Proverbs 27: 1, do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.

Many of us worry about providing for our future. Without a doubt it is the prudent thing to do. But what things should we consider in our plans?

The obvious answer for the believer is to see what God says and seek the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Jeremiah 29: 11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 19: 21, there are many plans in a man’s heart, nevertheless the Lord’s counsel that will stand.

This is an ongoing thing. Ask for help and guidance and wait on God for the timing. God knows what is in your heart because He put it there. The Lord will make things happen that will show when and how to move.

The main obstacle for most of us to conquer is believing we can do it by ourselves. That always leads to disaster. Many people in history made large fortunes without noticing God. The majority lost not only their fortunes but many, their souls as well.

1 Timothy 6: 17, Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the Living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.

Maybe God’s way seems slow, but His way is lasting. You don’t waste time, and you are praising Him by doing it His way and in His time. How can you lose? You get your earthly desires, and God too. Remember anyone can waste time and effort but only true believers can get it all. God, bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment