Thursday, May 26, 2022

The Twinkling Of An Eye

1 Corinthians 15:52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised Incorruptible, and we will be changed.

Have you given any thought to what the Bible tells us about Christ coming back to earth in the end times? There are countless people, possibly even you or someone in your family, or circle of friends who have said, someday I will follow Jesus, when this or that is off my mind. Let's look at the facts. 

John 14:6, Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 7:7, Ask and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock and the door will be open to you.

Revelation 3:20, See! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him, and he with Me. 

All of these verses and many more, offer hope, encouragement, and everlasting life. Jesus will knock on your door at some point. There is no door knob on His side of the door, so you must open the door for Him. 

Matthew 24:36, Now concerning that day and hour no one knows-neither the angels of Heaven nor the Son-except the Father alone.

Mark 13:32, Now concerning that day or hour no one knows-neither the angels in Heaven nor the Son-but only the Father.

I believe that Jesus endured the crucifixion when He did, because He didn't know when His Father would have enough evil, and it might have been too late to save mankind. 

So let's sum it up. God so loved the world that He sent Jesus to die for us. Jesus loves us so much that He suffered and died for our sins to make us right with God.

All we have to do is accept Jesus as our savior, and confess our sins to Him. Keep this in mind, human life is 1 second away from death at all times. It is too late to make a decision when you are no longer here.

God does not send anyone to hell, we send ourselves. just let that thought sink into your mind. 10 seconds from now my chance for eternity in Heaven could be over if I don't make the right move right now. That move is accepting Jesus as your savior and asking forgiveness for all your sins. I know it sounds harsh, but it is What the Bible tells us.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment