Thursday, May 5, 2022

Privilege

1 John 5:14-15, And this is the boldness we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the request we have made of Him.

Ever since I read these verses, I believed them. That really wasn't earth shattering to me, because I believe everything in the Bible.

Have you ever noticed how some verses have a bigger impact on you than others? This was one of those for me. I have felt for a long time that I was missing something in my spiritual life. Many times I prayed to God to help me find what it was. Reading this verse reminded me that God really does hear us. The problem is we don't hear Him. I had the answer all the time and didn't know it.

I started listening after I prayed. God's answer will come to our hearts. Sometimes we don't notice it because we weren't really listening.

Well my friends, I got my answer. God put it in my heart about 10 years ago. The Holy Spirit put on my heart to write these messages.  I believe He put in my heart what I should write. I also believe that at some point, someone who reads a message will eventually start searching for Jesus.

The Lord God gave me the privilege of telling others about Jesus. Anytime, anyone can tell others about Jesus, reflect His light to others by their example, help others in trouble, give kind words, and the other fruits of the spirit mentioned in Galatians 5: 22-23, they are privileged among men. 

God does not give everyone a big job like Moses, David, and other people in the Bible. 99.9% are people like us. Praise and thank almighty God for whatever job He gives you. I know I do. God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You.  

Praise The Lord!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment