Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Who Is Really in Control

John 14:26, But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you.

If you ask a regular person on the street, they would probably say that they are in control. But are they? It may be pride, ego, or a real belief. The real truth is, none of us is.

We make decisions every day. Some are reflex, and some we have to give some thought to. The really important ones are based on facts as we know them. However sometimes emotion rules instead of logic. At that point lookout for bad decisions.

The cold hard fact is, that in this world, circumstances are happening all over the world that affect outcomes. If you follow the stock market, you come to the conclusion that most of what is happening makes no sense. It sometimes seems as if someone sneezes in China, your 401 or IRA takes a hit. The truth is, life is full of crazy things happening for no apparent reason.

There is an answer. That answer is found in today's verse. I have found over the years, if I ask the Holy Spirit to guide my decisions, he does. I'm not trying to say you'll never make a decision that turns out wrong, I'm saying The Holy Spirit will guide you to really good ones, based on God's plan for your life. It just depends on how well you listen and believe what He is telling you.

We don't have all the facts, and how all the pieces fit, but the Holy Spirit does. Let Him handle it. Just ask Him, then wait for an answer. The result will come at the right time. What time is that, and how long will it take?  Simple, God's time is always the right time.  God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment