Thursday, August 26, 2021

Timing Is Critical

Habakkuk 2:3,  for still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end - it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay.

Ecclesiastes 3: 1, For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under Heaven.

Psalm 27:14, wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage to wait for the Lord!

In the Bible, when a word was spoken twice, it meant pay attention;’ this is important. An example is when Jesus said verily, verily.

I accepted Jesus as my savior a good number of years ago. I was baptized in the Holy Spirit, 9 years ago. I read the Bible regularly. I have had prayers answered, and I have seen miracles. I say all of these things, not in a braiding wait, but to show that even after these blessings, I was missing something incredibly important.

I found out that I was overlooking the possibility of prayers being answered without fruitless delays. That answer is as simple as waiting for God's timing.

When you pray for something according to God's will, you must go against human nature. Answered prayers require faith, and waiting for God's timing. When we pray, God sets up the answer, and waits for us to be ready to receive it.

The worst thing most of us do to delay an answer to prayer or even losing an answer, is to get in the way of God's work. We asked Him, then we try to do it. I know what I am talking about, because I got in the way many times.

The secret to the whole thing is simple, but it has certain requirements. Do not assume that since you have done something in the past, such as a minor plumbing job at home that you don't need to pray first.

Study the Word of God every day, even 1 chapter. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand it and to help you in everything you do, each task, without fail. Thank Him, believe, and wait for the answer. He will show you how, and when. Stay out of His way, and you will be amazed. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

Proverbs 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord !

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only You. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen. 

 Remember, if God is in control( and He is)                                 nothing is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment