Thursday, August 12, 2021

God The Healer

Romans 12:21.  Do not become overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

When someone has an illness, they usually go to the doctor. As you probably realize by now, most of the diseases are not cured. The reason they are not cured is because only God can do the curing. Doctors help us by treating the symptoms in order to give us some relief.

John 10: 10, the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

Sickness, sin, and all manner of evil is caused by satan. Yes you read it correctly, satan. satan is alive and well, and he wants all of those he can deceive. Most of us know that when you pull a weed, if you don't get the root, it will grow back.

Every malady we have is caused by satan. satan takes the root cause of the illness, and conjures up an elaborate system of hundreds of connected roots, in order to make it harder to deal with. When we pray for healing, we must pray to destroy the root system that is causing the problem.

James 4: 7,Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Our God works for our benefit in extraordinary ways. Don't expect instant cures, even though it does happen according to God's will many times. Expect and believe God is working on the root problem in your life. 

I know through personal experience that a person can be cured by divine intervention. I have had some serious illnesses that the Lord provided the right doctors for, and I survived. I had liver cancer that they could not get rid of with radiation, chemo directly into the cancer  and the only choice was possible surgery. I say possible surgery because they weren't sure that it could be done. but I will tell you what my friends, everyone I know were praying for me. The odds were not good , but I am here to tell you almost two years later I am totally cancer free. What do you think about that? Is God great or what?  God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you

 Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and  come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment