Thursday, August 5, 2021

A Clear Vision

Habakkuk 2:2  The Lord answered me: right down this vision, clearly inscribe it on tablets so one may easily read it.

The other night I had a vision that didn't need to be interpreted. Each piece was explained to me in the vision. It was exciting to me, and I felt that I must tell others.. I will explain it as it happened, and how each was explained to me.

There was a human jawbone top, and bottom. It did not operate however. I was told that it functions very well when you pull a cord. This jawbone represented all those who did not follow Jesus. Unbelievers and even some Christians. They did not eat the bread of life, because the cord was missing or not strong enough to operate it.

I asked how we could get a cord. I was told that I was a strand and God was a strand. We could be stretched, pulled, and twisted, into a cord. The strength of the cord would be determined by the number of strands we added.

When I asked where I could get more strands, I was told that each fruit of the spirit that I exercised was a strand. Fortunately, they are all listed in Galatians 5 22 - 23. The verse goes as follows, But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control there's no law against such things. As a matter of fact, any act done in the service of God, such as intercessory prayer, is a strand.

Then I was in a very large room. Just  over my head, was a multi strand cord. I felt the presence of immense, unimaginable power, stretching, twisting, and pulling. I was afraid it would snap, but I was assured it would not break.

Faith Is tested like that cord . In life it is stretched to near breaking point at times.God is in control, so it won't break, but that faith will just get bigger because we face a conquered a foe defeated by Jesus. We overcome. 

As we feed on the Word, the bread of life, we move closer to the source of power. If we ask the Holy Spirit, He will help you keep an eye on where you stand. More bread, more power. 

Then I saw a well-worn Bible. I was told that on occasion someone 

might stray from the narrow path for a short time because they were exhausted from satan's attacks. At times like that the Holy Spirit may encourage someone to recommit themselves to God, and get that multi strand cord repaired, or replaced, and get back into the Word.

Those short detours are what is known as being in a valley. Remember it is in the valley that we grow. God knows where you are, and like the lost sheep, He will carry you to safety. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord! 

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my life as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise the Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment