Thursday, July 8, 2021

Revival

Matthew 24:14 And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

There is no doubt that we live in stressful times. Many people ask if this is the beginning of the end of time. Only God Himself knows. It may be possible that these days serve as an awakening to the world to seek God. A Revival of our spirits.

2  Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Psalm 51:10, create in me a clean heart Oh God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

These verses seem to suggest that there are exciting times ahead for God's people.

Psalm 22 - 27 all the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.

Take heart my friends. This life is just vapor, but our real life is to come. that real life is forever in the presence of our creator. 

John 4:23  The hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship Him.

Over the years I have discovered, sometimes the hard way, that if I trust in the Lord each day, all day, no matter what happens, I come out a winner. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins oh, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment