Tuesday, July 27, 2021

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

 

More On Words

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue. And those who love it, will eat it's fruit.

In the past we have talked about the power of words in our lives. We have all heard things like, if you want to know your future, think about what you are saying today. Realize this important fact. Everything you say goes out to the spirit world, and what you say will eventually materialize in the physical. We must choose our words carefully, even in jest.

Words have always been precious to God.  In Genisis  chapter 1, God created everything with His Word. The Bible tells us “He Said”, and it was. Many verses throughout the New and Old Testaments make it plain how God feels about words. Here are a fed words to think about.

Isaiah 55:11, so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Matthew 12: 36-37, But I say to you that for every idle word that men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgement.  For by your words you will be justified, and by your words, you will be condemned.

James 1:6, but let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea tossed by the wind.

James 3:6, And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.

Revelation 22:18-19, For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book:  If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophesy: God shall take away his part from the book of life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

So you see how important words are. I believe so much, that I even get chills when I hear someone blaspheme in a movie. There you have it. There is not a single person in this world who can aford to be careless about what he says. God Bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you

Prayer of salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only You. 

Praise The Lord !

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment