Monday, July 5, 2021

Be A Door Opener

It Is Written, Acts 1:8, but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

I have had many conversations with many people over the last several years. I have noticed that it is very common, to hear peoples concerns about serving God, and following His plan for their lives.

The first thing you must understand, is that God determines what you do when you turn your life over to Him. You don't have to be a preacher, teacher, or missionary, to follow God's plan. He has a custom-made plan for each of us. We can follow, or reject, what God wants, at our peril. He does not force us to follow His plan.

First realize that God calls us through Jesus, and the power of the Holy Spirit. No mortal man saves anyone. We are all what I call door openers. When we follow Galatians 5:22-23 we are doing what God wants us to do. All believers upon salvation receive all the fruits of the Holy Spirit as proof.

Our whole purpose is to reflect Jesus light to unbelievers through how we live. Faith in action. In doing so, we open the door for the Holy Spirit to work in their lives. That was the whole purpose of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, to give us an example.

If that isn't following God's plan, I don't know what is. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. 

I want to serve only You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment