Sunday, October 18, 2020

You Are Valuable

 Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

One of the great tragedies in life, is that very few of us were taught how much God loves us. If you think about today's verse, you can pretty much figure that only God can love that much, and how sad it is that we don't find out very early in life.

Psalm 139 13 - 16

For you formed my inward parts; you covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret, and secure fully wrought in the lowest parts of the Earth, your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in your book they all were written, the day's fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. 

God knew you and your future before you even were. It shows how you were planned and then created.  He included a soul in you that would have a longing for Him and an empty spot in your heart that can only be filled by Jesus. You are not an accident, but we're planned by God to the last detail.

Ephesians 2: 8

For by Grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. 

After we were created, God loved us so much that He sent His only Son to die for our sins. That is a fact. Think about this, if you were the only one, Christ Jesus would have sacrificed Himself just for you. God gave you a gift of Grace, so that you would know Him, and follow His plan for your salvation. 

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Since God loves us so much, He wants to have a relationship with us. He gave the Holy Spirit to be our guide, helper, and teacher in God's ways and plans for us. Is there any way to describe all of these blessings except through God's love for each and every one of us? God bless you and your family. 

Praise the Lord!

 Remember Jesus loves you

 Prayer of Salvation

 Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment