Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A Call To Prayer

 Matthew 28:18-20

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “all authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things I have commanded you; and low I am with you always, even to the end of the age”

There are many people in the world who do not know Jesus, and what He is about. The sad fact is that when it comes to the Holy Spirit, even fewer people know about Him.

As most of us Christians realize, Jesus is the only way to salvation. Unfortunately most of the worlds population is not aware of this. They grew up with instructions about false Gods, or no God at all. Many believe that if there is a heaven, everyone will go there.

Most of the world walks in darkness of spirit because they never heard the truth. That is where believers come in. I am not saying that every Christian should become a missionary, but I am saying we can make a difference.

We can pray every day for the Holy Spirit to open someone's heart to Jesus. Our prayers are like seeds that we plant.  The Holy Spirit makes them grow. Jesus told His disciples that they should spread the word to all nations, by the same Holy Spirit that will make our prayers powerful.

When we realize that praying is a privilege granted by God, and the Holy Spirit acts on those prayers, we are following in the steps of Jesus disciples. So think about it, what would you have done if you were one of the original disciples. You and I can follow Jesus command today by simply praying for others. God bless you and your family. 

Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord!.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment