Sunday, October 4, 2020

Clean The Heart

Psalm 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

So how do you go about getting a clean heart? If you are a Christian, you recognize some indisputable facts.

John 15:7

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Let's start off by stating this important fact. We can do nothing on our own. Even Jesus said of himself in,

John 5:19

Most assuredly I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

There is something most people don't realize. Jesus did all of His teaching and miracles according to His Father's Word, and the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus led a perfect life. We are far from it. We do have the same Holy Spirit though. God speaks to us through the Holy Spirit, and it is up to us to listen for His voice.

Life is like anything else, as they say “Junk in, Junk out” we have two choices. We can know and follow the Word of God, the Bible, and learn to recognize the Holy Spirit talking to us, or not.

Second choice is to follow the world with all of its hate, lies, corruption, and all other sorts of sin. If we do, we will not hear the Holy Spirit, because satan and all of the noise he creates, drowns out the voice of the Holy Spirit. Know this. Keep following the world, and you will hear satan's voice and you will end up in total destruction. It is your choice to make. Think about it! God bless you and your family. 

Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer Of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment