Thursday, December 29, 2022

The Hidden Lie

John 8:44, You are of your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer, from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of Lies.

We were having our coffee yesterday, and my wife asked me about my inflamed tendon. She asked if I prayed about it yet. I told her I prayed when it happened a few weeks ago. And it was only slightly better, but I believe it is healed.

Let me start by saying I have experienced life and death Miracles, and healings that took what seemed like forever. In my years I am well acquainted with both.

While we were talking the Holy Spirit put in my heart, something I never thought about. satan tries to block our prayers so we don’t believe and resort to blaming God or giving up on prayer.

Matthew 21:22, And if you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

John 14: 13-14, whatever you ask in My name I will do it so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

Let me explain a couple of truths that many people don’t realize.

1.  satan never rests

2.  God allows things in order to grow our faith.

3.  God usually works through doctors.

4.  Miracles still happen.

5.  Prayer overcomes any situation.

6.  Some things take time.

7.  God’s timing is perfect.

8.  God always hears us.

I learned all these things and more through time and experience. Just as a suggestion I write the following prayer as an example you might want to think about when you pray. This is an example of how I pray, but I’m not saying this is the only way. Use your own words from your own heart.

Heavenly Father, I know you love me and always hear what I say. Thank you once again for hearing me.

Put your hand on the problem area and say, satan, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit I reject this infirmity and command you to take it back.

Heavenly Father I put this problem in your hands and receive what I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. That is total healing of every infirmity in my body. I thank you and I praise you for hearing me once again.

God will never ever let you down!

Mark 11:24, I tell you everything you pray and ask for, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I know you suffered, died, and rose from the dead to make that possible for me, And I thank you and praise you. 

Praise The 

No comments:

Post a Comment