Tuesday, December 13, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Are You Happy

Psalm 20:4-6, May He grant you according to your heart’s desire: And fulfill your purpose: we will rejoice in your salvation and then in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions; now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His Holy Heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.

The definition of happy is, feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.

Some people would call me old. I prefer to call myself very mature. I am at a point in life that gives me a chance to sit back and let my mind wander. It was just such a time yesterday that I realized a few things that helped me, and may help you to clear your mind and be happy.

There is not a single person alive or dead that did not do some silly or plain dumb thing in their lives. These things usually cause regrets. Is that necessarily so? If you look at these incidents one at a time, you will see that they were a learning experience if you let it be. The reason I say that is because satan and his evil spirits try to make you blame God and hate yourself.

Mistakes are how we learn what not to do, and what we should do. This is how children learn. For instance, they learn about lying when they find out someone lied to them. Faith is the same way. Faith does not grow without testing. God allows all our mistakes to help us grow. Testing in life, shows us who we really are.

When Edison was asked how he invented the light bulb, he answered by saying he tested hundreds of things, so he knew what didn’t work.

In my own life I no longer look at things I did that were silly, foolish, or just plain dumb. I now see how I learned with each bad move. I also discovered what the Old Testament taught through people like David. Before you decide anything, take it to God first. Ask the Holy Spirit for help and guidance, then wait on God. If you take everything to God first you will learn the easy way, and experience true happiness and far fewer hard lessons.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you. 

Prayer of Salvation.

 Lord Jesus, please forgive all my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment