Tuesday, August 30, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Lost Or Confused

1 Corinthians 14:33, For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the Saints.

Since every word in the Bible is true, and this verse is in the Bible, what causes confusion or feeling low? The logical conclusion is that confusion and all sorts of unrest is caused by satan.

When you are feeling confused and lost, there's only one answer, turn to God. Many people are so much in satan's grasp, the last thing they want to hear is to turn to God. That makes satan happy, and he turns the screws tighter. That is a problem since man left the garden.

1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Turning to God is the only answer, because God understands and hears all who call on Him. Keep the following verses handy, and read them everyday.

Psalm 119:34, Give me understanding, and I shall keep your law, indeed I shall observe it with my whole heart. 

Psalm 119:144, ; give me understanding and I shall live. 

Psalm 119: 169, Let my cry come before you O Lord, give me understanding according to Your word. 

The key to the whole problem is to be in constant contact with God. If you know what God will do, and what He expects of you, you will defeat satan and move on to a much better life. The simple fact is, if God is what is on your mind, there is no place for satan, because God and satan cannot occupy the same place at the same time. The following verse will help explain what we are talking about.

James 4: 7-8, Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands you sinners and purify your hearts you who are double-minded. 

I know this may sound like an impossible thing to do when you are feeling down, but I found out over the years that if I am starting to have a bad day I turn to the Word and fortify myself, turn the day over to the Lord and go about my business with a peaceful heart. It works!

I call it my shot of Jesus, the best medicine there is.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment