Tuesday, July 5, 2022

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

The Value Of Information

2 Timothy 3:16-17, All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

It is no secret that the world is a mess. Everything is upside down and makes no sense. People are in a moral decline, like never before. Why?

The  answer is quite simple. People live the life they were trained to live, good or evil. So why is evil such a powerful force all over the world, and good so hard to find?

Many people are brought up with the ways and standards of the world. They do what they see others do. They do not stop to think about what they are seeing, because what they see is what many think they should do. Everyday determines who they are, and who they will become.

A life that has very few consequences or responsibilities is attractive to most people. It is an easy sell for satan and the powers of darkness. Evil leaders since the beginning of time, started educating the very young in the ways of the world, so that they would grow up and carry on satans work. .

1 Corinthians 1:18, For the word of the Cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God.

 It is a sad fact that the churches, parents, and too many Christian and Catholic preachers failed in their God-given job of training everyone. The young especially need to know the ways of the Lord. Parents have unknowingly neglected their duty to God, family, and country, by abdicating the responsibility of teaching their children biblical principles.

Proverbs 22:6, Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

These words may seem harsh, but I speak from experience. I gave up on church at the age of nine or ten, I learned nothing from Sunday service. The Bible was read for two or three verses, and the  sermon usually had nothing to do with it. It was pretty much the same thing at home. We didn't have a Bible so I didn't even know what it was. People at the time felt that they were good and deserving of Heaven because they didn't kill anyone. and that is a quote I heard many people say.

I found out how much God Loved Me, by the grace of God and the Holy Spirit many years later, when in desperation I asked God “ if you are really there, show me”. He did, by filling my heart with His overwhelming presence.  I often think about my past with great sorrow. That sorrow was because I didn't know God years ago.

If you love your children, or anyone else, the greatest gift you can give them is a biblical teaching according to the words of God. The best way to do that is to find out for yourself what the Bible says about your responsibilities, and by your words and actions, you will do more to help people than 1,000,000 words without any action. By the way if you do all this it will help you too! God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment