Thursday, March 17, 2022

Prayer Is The Key Pt 2


Almighty and merciful God, Creator of all that is, ruler and judge of all, I come to you with this petition on behalf of ……………………..

I/we present the following requests.

List Requests

Gracious Father, we make these requests to you, because we know your judgment is fair and your words are true. Dear Lord  these requests are in line with your word, and your word the Bible gives us the authority to present this petition through the Lord Jesus. We stand on the following verses as evidence for a judgment in favor of…………………

John 15:7, If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 14:13-14, and whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name I will do it. 

1 John 5:15, And if we know that He hears whatever we ask, we know we have what we have asked of Him.

There is no specific number of verses.

Father, we stand on your words, and  expect our requests are fulfilled, because we have your words as proof. We know that if You said it, it is true.

Father, we receive our request right now. We thank you Lord with grateful Hearts. We thank you, praise you, and love you, because you have never let us down.

Philippians 4:6

 Luke 1:37

 Matthew 21:22

 James 4: 3 

You might want to check out the four verses listed above to help you in your petition.

Miracles are real. People still get healed and have all types of miracles happen to them. God does prefer to use natural ways to answer prayer, such as using a doctor or medicine. Miracles are usually reserved for the impossible, at least that's the way it seems. Remember this also,  that since God likes to use natural means, sometimes it takes a little longer for an answer. Don't give up hope, but keep believing because God's timing is perfect.

As I mentioned before this is kind of a guideline that you may want to add  to or your own words or form. The whole point of the petition is we know God's word is true , and we stand on that word according to what  He promised.

God bless you and your family.

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise The Lord! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment