Sunday, November 28, 2021

The Invitation

Matthew 22:8-10, then the king said to his servants, the wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. therefore, go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding. So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both good and bad. The wedding hall was filled with guests.

As I was relaxing with a cup of coffee, I was thinking about how blessed I am, and how gratitude to God was so impossible to show Him. At that point an example of sorts came to me, It does have a point.

Picture yourself as the lowliest of peasants. A real nobody working in a field with many other peasants. As everyone is working, an elegant carriage pulls up. Six especially well cared for horses are pulling it. A very distinguished, well-dressed looking man steps out of the carriage and walks over to you, and says that the king sent him to invite you to a feast at the palace. He also mentions that you are the guest of honor.

First of all, you would probably feel unworthy. Why me, you would probably say. After you get over the shock, you would probably be so excited, you would not know what to do.

The Almighty God Creator of the universe sent the Holy Spirit to invite you to His feast. He wants you to spend eternity with Him. All you have to do is accept the invitation. How do you show your gratitude? See what I mean? The fact of the matter is God is calling you specifically, by name. You are one of the few who will actually accept and spend eternity with Him, God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. 

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment