Sunday, November 14, 2021

God's Plan For Me

Jeremiah 29:11, for I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:28, and we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 2:10, for we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

1 Chronicles 16:11, seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually.

John 14:26, but the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

2 Peter 3:9, the Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

James 1:5, if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Romans 12:2, do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Philippians 4:19, and my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 41:10, fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 48: 14, that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever.

Hebrews 13:6, so we can confidently say, the Lord is my helper, I will not fear, what can man do to me?

Philippians 4;13, I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Proverbs 16:3, commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

Psalm 145:18, the Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Psalm 37:4, to delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

1 John 5:4, for everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith.

Jeremiah 29:13, you will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Joshua 1:9, have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment