Sunday, May 16, 2021

Plan Future Or Not

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding, in all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your path.

There has always been a debate as to whether you should plan ahead or not. You have the live for today crowd, end the five and ten year plan crowd. Who is right?

James 4 :13 - 15, Come now, you who say, today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit. Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, if the Lord wills, we will live and do this, or that.

The answer you usually get, depends on if the person you are talking to is a believing Christian or not. Yes, I said believing Christian,  in order to separate them from a Christian in name only.

Bible verses teach the real truth. If we don't believe, or act on their truth, it is worthless. We can't just read a verse and sit back and wait for God to answer. When Jesus healed people, they had to act. If for instance He said, take up your bed and walk, and the person just laid there, he would not have been healed.

Proverbs 19:21, Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

After years of not paying much attention to the meaning of verses, the Holy Spirit woke me up, and I started asking Him to explain what I was reading. As time went by, I learned more and more, and the verses became real. I started asking for guidance everyday. I followed what I believed in my heart. I really at that point became a believer. I started asking Him about things that we're coming up. As usual he never ever let me down.

Psalm 27 : 14,  wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage, wait for the Lord!

This verse grew in my heart, I would ask the Holy Spirit about something that I would like to happen. An example was a storage shed. I left the rest to Him as far as when, what kind, and so on. I looked around for one I liked, but I left the timing to Him. I believe if I don't wait for God's timing, it will be a disaster. I know from experience that anytime I try to rush something or make a decision because I thought I knew better, I didn't. At that point for someone like me the smart thing to do is trust the Lord and keep my own two cents out of it. So whether I look 1 day ahead or 5 years ahead I know it will turn out for the best. The best plan is to take it to the Lord with prayer and ThanksTgiving, and leave it with Him. God bless you and your family. Praise he Lord!

Ecclesiastes 7: 14, in the day of prosperity be joyful, and in the day of adversity consider: God has made the one as well as the other, so that man may not find out anything that will be after him 

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise the Lord!.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment