Tuesday, May 11, 2021

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

Grace

It Is Written, Ephesians 2:8-9, for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Grace is defined as the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners, and the bestowal of blessings. Favor is undeserved kindness.

You have probably heard the expression "by the grace of God", and may not have realized what it meant. If you look in the dictionary, and it didn't have the Christian definition, you still would not know.

The greatest gift God ever gave to man, is salvation. It is not earned or deserved. To get it, we must accept the One who made it possible, Jesus Christ. Salvation is given to all who accept Jesus as Savior, and repent.

Salvation is not forced on anyone, and it is not granted in a random way. God respects your free will, so each person gets to decide where they will spend eternity. Remember this. God does not send anyone to Heaven or to hell. Each of us decides whether we accept salvation or not, and thereby where we spend eternity.

There is no way man can earn Heaven, or earn forgiveness for their sins. It is by God's grace only, through Jesus. The Word says so. Remember our opinions don't count. Do you really want to take a chance? God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. 

I want to serve only You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment