Sunday, May 23, 2021

God's Mercy

It Is Written, Mark 16:16, he who believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Every day we see hundreds of people. Have you ever looked at someone and wondered if they were saved? I do, all of the time. Obviously, it is not possible to know who is saved or who isn't, but sometimes we speculate by how they act.

I believe that the Holy Spirit tells us that we should pray for, and bless those He puts on our heart. God blesses us, and is expecting us to bless others.

You will more than likely never know who was saved in part by your prayers, but keep doing it anyway. Don't think that's possible?

True story. A person was given a copy of a prayer of salvation. This person gave it to a second person, and that person gave it to a third person. The second person had a spouse who was dying. They were concerned about their dying spouses salvation. As it turned out, the third person who received the prayer of salvation, said it with the person who was dying, months before, thus ensuring that person salvation. Salvation and joy for all.

Never doubt the power of prayer, just do as you are led. Remember this fact. When you do something like praying for other peoples salvation you are doing what Jesus told His disciples to do before He ascended to Heaven. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. 

I want to serve only You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment