Thursday, May 20, 2021

Endangered Species

It Is Written, Exodus 20:13, you shall not murder.(The intentional, or wanton taking of someone's life).

If I asked you, what you thought was the most endangered species on earth, and where the most dangerous place was, you would undoubtedly have a few ideas.

You might say for instance, elephants in Africa, because of ivory, Wales in the Pacific, for their  oil, or fish in all of the oceans, because of depletion by factory ships, and overfishing.

We protect all kinds of insects, animals, and even flowers, because we worry about their ultimate extinction. What would you think if I told you, that the most endangered species, and place was not any of these.

The most endangered species is a baby, and the most dangerous  place is the mother's womb. The woman can disregard God's law, and murder that baby, orlet it live. Murder will not escape consequences. Man himself is endangered because of this. Let's look at some facts in a realistic way, with no condemnation.

Abortion over time, kills millions and millions of babies. Selecting the gender of the child can also create problems for the future. More boys than girls, throws everything out of whack. Same-sex marriages do not produce offspring.

When you add in the war, famine, disease, and countless other problems, it is easy to see how all of these affect economies, resources etc. A good start to solving the problem, is to get back to the plan that God had for man. When man has the audacity to try to alter the creator's original plan, we are all headed for destruction as a species. Think about this. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. 

I want to serve only You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment