Thursday, July 21, 2016

You Can Love People



It Is Written, John 13:34, a new commandment I give you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
Talking about loving others may seem an impossible task, but is it? The word love according to the Hebrew and Greek dictionary has more definitions than love as we know it. Other definitions include being compassionate, benevolent, and fraternal affection.
If we follow Jesus command not to judge others, we can love others. That does not mean loving, or accepting what they do. We can hate what people do, but we must keep the actions separated from the person.
In these days of ultra political correctness, there are as many different lifestyles as there are people. The biggest problem is that people with a different lifestyle try to force everyone else to agree with their lifestyle. They feel if you don't accept their lifestyle you are intolerant, or hateful.
Tolerance is accepting that other people have their own opinions, and not harboring ill will toward them for those opinions, or whatever it is they are doing. satan closes many eyes to the truth, and that usually results in sin.
So be compassionate toward others, regardless of what they believe, and don't judge them. God created all of us, and will deal with each of us when the time comes. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment