Sunday, July 17, 2016

Regrets


It Is Written, Psalm 25:7, do not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions;  according to Your mercy remember me, for Your goodness sake, O Lord.
Nearly every person alive, can look back in time and discover things that they regret. There are many reasons for regrets, including some that it seemed, could not be helped, at the time.
Regrets can be things we did that we shouldn't have done, or things we did not do, that we should have done. Sometimes things just happen, and we assign guilt to ourselves.
Whether we make bad decisions because we acted hastily, out of pride, anger, or just plain ignorance of the facts, they still end up haunting us for life if we let them.
No life is without mistakes. Every little thing we do, satan puts thoughts in our heads, and then blows them out of proportion in our minds. He wants everyone to feel like the biggest failure that ever lived. For most of us the biggest regret we should have is, that we let satan condemn us in the first place.
The answer to these regrets is to leave them in the past, and ignore satan when he brings them up. Remember, he wants to destroy us, and control us.
When Jesus died on the cross, all of our sins, past, present, and future, were forgiven. Accept His forgiveness by repenting and asking Jesus to be your savior. When you do, everything you ever did wrong is washed away. At that point, when you realize what you received, the past becomes something you have selective memories about, usually the good stuff.
Before you make any decisions, get in the habit of asking the Holy Spirit what He thinks. Follow what he tells you, and you stand a pretty good chance of having few, if any regrets in the future. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!
Remember Jesus Loves You
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior.
Thank You Lord
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment