Thursday, February 24, 2022

Prophecy

Revelation 1:3, Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep what is written in it, because the time is near.

The average person is concerned about the future. As far back in human history as you look, you'll find people who look for what we would call a fortune teller. Whether it was looking at bones, organs of animals, the stars, tarot cards, or ouija boards, or who knows what, their search was for knowing the future.

2  Peter 1:21, No prophecy ever came by the will of man, instead, men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

The real truth about the future can only be found in the Bible. It is the inspired Word of God, and it follows ancient texts, by the prophets, even eyewitnesses. The future is right there for anyone who really wants to know.

As we read the Bible, we learn what God considers good or bad. By knowing what God thinks, we know pretty much what to expect by our actions, good or bad.

Hebrews 13:8, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Prayer is the key to it all. People generally think prayer is a waste of time. For most people it is because they aren't sincere in their prayers, or they are not in a respectful, believing mode, or they are not in the will of God.

Psalm 145:18, The Lord is near all who call out to Him, all who call out to Him with integrity.

What I am going to say now, is not biblical. I speak from my own experiences, including what I believe I heard from the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:26-27,In the same way the Spirit also helps us in our weakness, because we do not know what to pray for as we should, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with unspoken groanings. And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

First I would like to say, I have total faith in prayer, as the answer to everything. As far as I am concerned, if Jesus said it, it is, period. I pay no attention to skeptics or unbelievers.

I believe we are led to Pray by and according to God's will. If we pray with that knowledge, it is easy to believe when we feel that we are led to pray about something. In a way it is a prophecy the way I look at it, because when I pray for something I know it will happen. Here is an example. You pray for someone to be healed, because Jesus said heal the sick in my name. At that point you pronounce him healed in Jesus name, and he is. By Faith in Jesus Words.

God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. Amen. 

Praise The Lord.! 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment