Sunday, February 27, 2022

A Possible Bright Spot

2 Chronicles 7:14, If my people were called by my name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

After living on this earth many, many years, I sometimes remember when I was much younger. Many people call it the good old days. I will try to make an honest comparison with today, just the facts, and nothing but the facts.

When I was in high school, the number one crime committed by a student was smoking tobacco.  If a person was real delinquent, he drank beer behind the school, or in a secluded spot outside of school.

If a girl or woman got pregnant and was not married, it was a disgrace that stuck with her for life.  If she was foolish enough to get an abortion, she literally took her life in her own hands. Abortion was illegal, and performed by people who were more like butchers.

Homosexuality was not only illegal, it was a disgrace. Transgender people were pretty much unknown, and there was no such thing as gay marriage. Marriage was between a man and a woman. No one questioned their gender.

The media and regular people, couldn't help but lie, so we were taught that you can't believe what you hear or read.  Today it is mostly hate, and fear that you see and hear. The goal seems to be to destroy other people in every way, and if possible destroy the country. I guess you can see what I am getting at. The country and the world keep looking for and finding ways to reject Jesus and slap Him in the face.

Now for the possible bright spot. If enough good people get sick and tired of all this evil, they will start and stay with our opening verse until it happens. One last thing whether people believe in God, Heaven, or hell, it is what God thinks that counts. We are warned in the Bible, he who has ears let him hear, he who has eyes, let him see..  God bless you and your family. 

Praise The Lord!

Isaiah 5:20, Woe to those who call evil good and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for better!

2 Timothy 3:1-5, For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power and from such people turn away.


Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sin, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only you.  

Praise The Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment