Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My Time With Jesus Tuesday

 The Two Faces Of Faith

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

This particular verse is a very good description of faith, but it doesn't tell the whole story. Faith works two ways in life. There are many verses about faith, but there are just as many people who do not realize what triggers it.

In the Supernatural world, everything exists. The spoken word brings into existence in this world, whatever is called on.

Isaiah 55:11, so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty. But it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord my rock and my redeemer.

Revelation 22:19-18,  I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life, and in the holy city, which are described in this book, 

When we study these verses and put it all together we see how great or how dangerous words can be. It is a fact that good  words make good things happen, and bad, negative words make bad things happen.

What most people don't realize is that when they make a pronouncement such as “ I can never get ahead “, they are speaking  a self-fulfilling prophecy. Take a look at your speech from the past, and you will discover that your life today is what you spoke weeks or even years ago.

When you study the Bible, you will see hundreds of reasons to use faith-filled, positive words. It is true that you are what you speak. Jesus only uses positive faith-filled words to bring all of his miracles to fruition. When He cursed the fig tree, it died.

Do this little experiment for the next few weeks and see what happens. Since our actions get started by our thoughts, try to see something good in everything. Speak only positive words and avoid negative ones as much as you can. I think you'll be surprised at what you find out. Remember nothing is either good or bad, the mind makes it so. Choose and act the way Jesus did. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve only You. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment