Wednesday, June 9, 2021

My Spirit Is Grateful

It Is Written, Genesis 1:26, then God said, let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.

That verse tells me that since God is spirit, and we were created in God's image, we are all spirits. John 4:24 says, God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

Many of us, feel that we are blessed by God. When we look back at our lives, we can see countless times that God took care of us. Remember this simple truth, the greatest blessings from God, are not only what we prayed for, but things that happened so quick, or were so traumatic, that we didn't have time to pray.

Almost everyone has had an incident in their lives that could've resulted in death. How about things we have done that could be classified as criminal or disgraceful.

When I looked at all of this and more in my life, I saw the blessings of God in each event. The problem is, how do you tell God how grateful and thankful you are? Human words don't cut it.

This is where the Holy Spirit comes in. He put on my heart the fact that we are all spirits, created in God's image, just as the verse says. It is not imagery, it is fact.

At that point the answer was simple. I told God that the spirit me is grateful, thankful, and loves Him, beyond what human words can say. I always do that now, because my spirit puts it in my heart, and since God is in me, His spirit knows how my spirit feels. I take that by faith and believe with all my heart. God bless you and your family. Praise The Lord!

Remember Jesus Loves You

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I thank you for what you did on the cross for me. Your blood washed away all my sins, by your stripes I was healed, your death and resurrection brought me salvation. Please forgive my sins, and come into my heart as my personal Savior. 

I want to serve only You

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment