Thursday, April 15, 2021

A Message In A Dream

Acts 2 : 27

And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God. Then I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh, your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.

The other night I had the same dream twice. I dreamt that the Lord Jesus asked me to do something that seemed impossible. I trusted Him, so I tried.

As I was trying to do the impossible, I told the Lord, I cannot do it on my own. He said, I will help you. As I struggled I said again, I cannot do this on my own. Once again He said He would help me. This time I started to make some progress. It took two more times of telling the Lord that I could not do it on my own, before I succeeded in doing it.

Philippians 4: 13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

All the while, I knew that Jesus did not have to help me in that way. He could have just helped me once to accomplish the project. As a matter of fact, He didn't need me at all. I believe He was showing me a few things I must always remember.

 I can do nothing without Him.

 It tested my faith.

 It proved the verse

 it gave my faith a very large boost.

This experience brought to mind all of the Impossibles that  the Lord Jesus has done in my life. He showed me that He is always with me, and will help me, because He loves me. In case you haven't noticed yet, He is your savior, He loves you, He is always with you, and  will help you too. Just surrender your life to Him, confess your sins, accept Him as your Savior and it's all yours. As with most things, it is not yours until you accept it. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my life as my personal savior. I want to serve only you. . 

Praise the Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment