Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Great Injustice Part 2

Psalm 95: 6

O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

Isaiah 25 : 1

Oh Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.

Well my friends, you can see how important praise is. Praise is a simple thing that can be done all day long.

Here are some examples of Praise that many people don't even realize. If you are a parent, treat your spouse and children the way Jesus would. When you do, you are showing Him your gratitude for giving them to you

Since everything we are or have comes from God, enjoying what He gives us, is praise to Him. First thing every morning, thank Him for the day. Thank Him for how He will work during the day for your good.

Another thing you can do is tell Him how great He is by acknowledging everything He gave you, by naming things such as health, the fact that you can see, even the ability to take another breath.

It is inevitable of course that there are people who think words like this are stupid, or plain ridiculous. They don't get it. I pray that someday soon, they come to Jesus, because they see how important He is to each of us.

One last thing. If you help someone beyond reason, would you appreciate their gratitude? When we confess our sins, we are acknowledging that Jesus died for us, to forgive those sins.So you see, it really is pretty easy to praise God. Being thankful is a good start. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my life as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment