Sunday, February 14, 2021

The Great Injustice Part 1

Psalm 109: 30 - 31

With my mouth I will give thanks to the Lord; I will praise Him in the midst of the throng. For He stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save him from those who condemn his soul to death.

The definition of praise is, approval and/ or admiration. We live with an example of it most of the time without even realizing it. There are many examples, here are just a few.

Have you ever told a family member or friend, how impressed you were with something they did? How about the way you thanked your boss for your last raise, or when someone did something nice for you.

One of the most common objects of Praises, athletes, and entertainers. Most people admire them to an extreme. Every time you buy a ticket, a jersey, or anything related to a person or team, you are in effect praising them. Most people admire those who don't even know them, didn't do anything for them, or probably wouldn't even talk to them.

There is someone all of us owe our very existence to. Someone who cares about us, helps us, provides for us, watches over us  continuously. The great Injustice is, most of us don't even acknowledge His existence. Some people hate Him and all He stands for.

Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, that man is our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Whole books can be written about how He is not appreciated, is ignored, abused, taken advantage of, slandered, And so It goes.

I finished this message with a few verses from the Bible, regarding praise for our God  Read each one, think about each one, check the Bible.

Psalm 106

Praise the Lord! O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!

 Psalm 146: 1 - 2

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lord, as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

 Psalm 150 : 6

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

We will continue in the next message. God bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!

Remember Jesus loves you.

Prayer of Salvation.

Lord Jesus, please forgive all of my sins, and come into my heart as my personal savior. I want to serve Only You. 

Praise the Lord!

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment